Are you ready to know the Clockify alternatives?
Clockify is one of the most popular free time tracking app in the tracking and monitoring field. It provides full support to the small-sized teams and startups.
It may be pretty obvious to search for the alternatives of Clockify that suits your need as it has some limitations.
Here, you can find the top 10 alternatives to Clockify with their details. So, let's get into it.
Apploye has a vision of raising productivity and employee engagement. It is highly recommended for startups, small and mid-level organizations, although it is usable for all sizes and businesses.
You can use it as the best suggestion for Clockify alternatives. With time tracking and employee monitoring, it also has employee scheduling, GPS tracker, project and task management, payroll, and attendance tracking.
Get a clear concept of how you and your employees utilize the time, when they work and take breaks. Manage timesheet and essential reports in one click.
- Offline and online time tracking, manual time entry, billable and non-billable hours tracking,
- Customizable timesheet with daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly review,
- Employee monitoring with keyboard and mouse movement tracking, screenshots, GPS location tracker, apps and URLs tracking,
- Attendance, leave and vacation tracking, scheduling, shifting duties,
- Project and task tracking, productivity level monitoring,
- Payroll and invoices, comprehensive reports,
- Available in Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, Web.
- Solo: $4 per user per month
- Standard: $5 per user per month
- Premium: $6 per user per month
- Elite: $7 per user per month
Apploye can replace Clockify successfully. Some of the features like employee monitoring, productivity level measurement, and many important features are available in Apploye.
You can monitor and oversee your employees' activity with the Apploye. It has browser history tracking, activity tracking, and random screenshots. So, don't worry about how your employees utilize office time.
Also, you can observe the outdoor employees with a GPS location tracker and geofencing. So, get a full set of employee tracker of Apploye.
Payroll and invoices
Apploye provides payroll and invoice support. No matter you're working with an office employee or freelancer, set different pay rates. Apploye will do the rest of the calculations. Send payment to your employees.
It also supports the invoice. Don't get bothered while billing a client. Apploye will create invoices for you.
Apploye has smart scheduling that will help you to handle unsynchronized employees within a click. You know how much it is time-consuming to schedule scattered employees, shifting duties, and plan for them.
Apploye reduces the inconvenience and helps to save time to get better productivity.
Apploye has the most reasonable pricing plans suitable for all businesses. It targets startups, mainly. Though Clockify has a free version but it has limited features. Also, the paid versions are costly.
So, for all these reasons, you can choose Apploye over Clockify.
Timing is an automatic time tracking software that helps to focus on work, letting the tracker overview your work. You don't need to use a start and stop timer; instead, you can start your work without worrying about the time tracking.
It has a simple drag and drop option. The dashboard is pretty distributed and organized. The freelancers love it timesheet and reporting.
- Automatic time tracking, activity tracking, manual hours tracking,
- Document-based tracking, productivity improvement,
- Sophisticated reporting, screen time, project management,
- Integrated with Zapier,
- Available in Mac, Web, Chrome.
- Professional: $6 per user per month.
- Experts: $8 per user per month.
- Teams: $12 per user per month
The most impressive part of RescueTime is the block distraction. It helps you to build a culture to maintain productivity. It is not only beneficial for the individual but also helpful for the team.
RescueTime may acknowledge your working habit and help you to be more organized and focused. It can keep track of your computer usage, website usage and block unnecessary sites while working.
- Automatic time tracking, real-time alerts, daily highlights,
- Activity level monitoring, idle time tracking, productivity analysis,
- Weekly, monthly and annual reports, productivity tracking,
- Integrated with Google Calendar, Slack, etc.
- Available on Web.
- Lite: Free
- Premium: $12 per month.
Hubstaff is all in one-time tracking, invoicing, payroll, employee monitoring, and scheduling application. The smart desktop and mobile applications help to work wherever and whenever you work.
Employee monitoring helps to keep an eye on every employee’s activity. The geofencing and GPS tracking help to keep track of the outdoor employees.
- Billable and non-billable hours tracking, offline tracking, timesheet management,
- Keyboard and mouse activity tracking, screenshots, app, and URL tracking,
- Alerts, GPS location tracker, geofencing, reports, payroll, scheduling,
- Integrated with Asana, Jira, Trello, etc.
- Available in Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Web.
- Free: for one user.
- Basic: $7 per user per month.
- Premium: $10 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $20 per user per month.
Everhour is a time management solution providing cost and task management, invoice, and payroll. It has robust integrations, especially with project management software like Asana, ClickUp, BaseCamp, etc.
The seamless integrations are beneficial for project management with Everhour’s time tracking and invoicing tools. It is extremely helpful for freelancers and small size organizations. It can be considered as one of the best free clockify alternatives.
- Time and expense tracking, timesheet management, billable vs. non-billable time,
- Project budgeting, client portfolio, task estimates, custom reports,
- Clock-in and clock-out, time off, team timers, time accuracy,
- Integrated with Bitbucket, Asana, Jira, etc.
- Available in iOS, Web.
- Free: Up to 5 users
- Basic: $7 per user per month
- Enterprise: Customizable.
Clockodo offers a flexible and reliable time tracking solution for you and your co-workers. It has an intuitive interface, user-friendly operation, and an exact representation of the whole working process.
It helps to bill faster, generates automatic timesheet and reports. You can overview the performance of the employees and improve employee engagement.
- Automatic time capture, stopwatch, vacation and leave tracking, retrospective tracking,
- Individual and team reports, team calendar, project hours tracking,
- Payroll, invoices, expense tracking,
- Integrated with Zoho, Bexio, Easybill, etc.
- Available in Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Web.
- $6.50 per user per month.
- From eleventh employee; $3.50 per user per month.
TSheets is a timesheet management software that has time tracking, scheduling, and accountants. It helps to enhance productivity and profitability. You can manage multiple timesheets with one app.
The app is suitable for all employees, especially for outdoor employees, because of its excellent mobile application, GPS tracker, and geofencing.
- Billable and non-billable hours tracking, mobile time tracking, offline time tracking,
- timesheet management, GPS and geofencing, scheduling, time clock,
- alerts and approval, reporting, group scheduling,
- Integrated with ADP, Gusto, Namely, etc.
- Available in Web, iOS, Android.
- Premium: $8 per user per month.
- Elite: $10 per user per month.
BigTime has an acute base providing time tracking, billing, and expense tracking. It can streamline the internal procedure of work, i.e., from beginning the project to complete the project with invoicing the clients.
You can understand the leadership with the organized dashboard and analytics, showing your company's status. It is used by many companies and helps to maintain the company smartly and efficiently.
- Time tracking by project and client, billable and non-billable hours, DCAA timekeeping,
- Project expense tracking, billing, invoicing, project planning,
- Resource management, dashboard, and reporting,
- Integrated with Slack, Salesforce, Lacerte, etc.
- Available in iOS, Android, Web.
- Express: $10 per month per user.
- Pro: $30 per month per user.
- Premier: $40 per month per user.
Paymo is a workforce management software immensely helps to team management. It is helpful for small and medium sized organizations. You can use it for team collaboration, time tracking, task management, billing, and invoicing.
The app is easy to navigate, simple UI with excellent time tracking and project management.
- Time tracking with web timer, desktop widget and mobile apps, timesheet,
- Task management, Gantt Chart, Kanban board, budgeting,
- Pie and Bar chart reports, resource management, invoice,
- Integrated with Zapier, slack, xero, etc.
- Available in Windows, Android, Linux, Mac, iOS, Web.
- Small office: $11.95 per user per month.
- Business: $18.95 per user per month.
Actitime is one of the best choices for alternatives to Clockify because of its rich features with simple functionalities. You can organize a complete procedure of the working method and work accordingly.
It is suitable for businesses of all categories. Run your effortless project management, time tracking, expense calculation with the actiTIME.
- Offline and online time tracking, overtime calculation, timesheet management,
- Scope management, reports, flexible configuration, leave management,
- Billing and accounting, project management, Kanban board,
- Integrated with Zapier, asana, GitHub, etc.
- Available in Windows, Android, Web, iOS.
- Free version is up to 3 users.
- $7 per user per month.
A bunch of best time tracking software suggestions is above as the Clockify alternatives. After getting all the details, you can choose any of them.
But we highly recommend Apploye to choose because of its flexibility, excellent UI, advanced features, and support. For more information, try it for 7 days.