Want to know about the Jibble alternatives to get a better time tracking app for your company?
Jibble is a free and flexible time tracking app used to track projects, employees' attendance, and payroll management. But it has some limitations and drawbacks. Also, you may think to switch another app from Jibble because it may not serve your purpose.
If you're looking for other alternatives, you're in the right place. We're suggesting the Top 11 alternatives to Jibble with their descriptions below.
Apploye has the vision to improvise the team management no matter where your teammates belong and provide a smart yet most comfortable platform to monitor the time and productivity.
It has a compatible widget with your device. The employee monitoring has the best set of features; the dashboard is pretty clean and organized. It is very much affordable, mainly for startups and remote teams.
The other services you will get from Apploye are-
- Customizable timesheets with the daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly preview. It helps you to overview the working hours your employees have worked.
- Project and task tracking. You can create and observe project budgets and billing. Also, you can track the project progress, oversee the multiple projects’ status at a time.
- Employee monitoring with GPS location tracker. It offers an easy solution to monitor all the employees, when they work and how much they work. The GPS location tracker is used to track the outdoor employees.
- The activity tracking. It gives a precise analysis of each of the employees' movements. It gives a list of the most active employees so that you can understand who is more productive.
- Employee scheduling. You can apply a time-saving and advanced scheduling system in your company. It helps to shift the duties of the employees, schedule the scattered employees, and make collaboration between the in-office and remote employees.
- Payroll. It offers hourly payment and a one-time payment method. If you have regular employees, you can apply hourly payment. A one-time payment is for the freelancers working in your group.
- Reports. You can have comprehensive and detailed reports on various aspects like time and activity, manual time entry, apps usage, URL usage, etc.
Let's check the features at a glance.
- Offline and online time tracking, productive and unproductive time monitoring, manual time entry.
- Customizable timesheet with daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly review,
- Keyboard and mouse movement tracking, screenshots, apps, and URLs tracking, GPS location tracker, geo-fencing
- Attendance, employee scheduling, leave and vacation tracking,
- Project and task tracking, project budget estimation and billing, productivity level monitoring,
- Payroll and invoices, comprehensive reports,
- Available in Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, Web.
- Solo: $4 per user per month
- Standard: $5 per user per month
- Premium: $6 per user per month
- Elite: $7 per user per month
VeriClock is a cloud-based software solution that keeps the projects on track and on time to accomplish it. It not only provides time tracking but also gives payroll management and attendance tracking.
The user-friendly interface has a significant impact on your employees, providing excellent supports while working.
- Mobile and web punch clock, time tracking, billable and non-billable hours,
- Workstation, vacation and leave tracking, reports, timesheet management,
- Payroll management, GPS Geotagging, overtime calculation,
- Integrated with QuickBooks, Sage, etc.
- Available in iOS, Android, Web.
- $5 per user per month.
ActiveCollab is mainly a project management tool providing you complete control over your projects and business. It helps to collaborate with your team and clients easily. You can save your time by doing the actual work without juggle or hassle.
The simplicity and ease of use of the tool make it more acceptable and usable for the users. You can use it for time management, invoices, workload management, and collaboration purpose also.
- Billable and non-billable hours tracking, offline tracking, timesheet management,
- Project planning, budgeting, milestone tracking, task management,
- Resource management, expense tracking, client portal,
- Integrated with Zapier, Slack, Trello, etc.
- Available in Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Web.
- It starts from $7 per user per month.
TimeSolv eases the billable hours tracking by providing multiple ways of time tracking. You can use it for online and offline tracking, budgeting, client billing, and many other vital purposes.
It has extra data security to improve users’ reliability. It is best suited for small teams and startups.
- Online and offline time tracking, multiple timers, billable and non-billable hours,
- Project budgeting, milestone tracking, document management, profitability forecasting,
- Expense tracking, invoicing, reporting, activity tracking,
- Integrated with Dropbox, QuickBooks, LexCharge, etc.
- Available in Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Web.
- TimeSolv Legal: starts from $39.95 per user per month
- TimeSolv Pro: starts from $24.95 per user per month
Toggl is a simple and reliable time tracking software trusted by many companies. You can consider it as a free Jibble alternative that is mostly used by startups and small teams.
The free version has enough features for time tracking. The paid versions provide advanced services like billable rates, task and project management, insightful reports, and many integrations for seamless work.
- Automatic time tracker, Pomodoro timer, timeline, idle time detection,
- Employee activity monitoring, browsing history tracking, time estimation,
- Project and task tracking, reports, time audit, team scheduling,
- Integrated with Drupal, Evernote, Asana, etc.
- Available in Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Web.
- Free: up to 5 users
- Starter: $10 per user per month
- Premium: $20 per user per month
- Enterprise: Contact vendor
Harvest builds a powerful and robust platform for time tracking, expense monitoring, team management, and scheduling. It helps to track the team time, generates intuitive timesheet and reports.
You can also track the capacity and billable hours and get excellent visualization of these reports. It also has timesheet approval and alerts.
- Time tracking by client and project, timer, timesheet, offline tracking,
- Expense tracking, billable and non-billable hours tracking, invoicing,
- Team time tracking, project budgeting, and progress tracking, scheduling,
- Integrated with Stripe, Zendesk, IFTTT, etc.
- Available in Mac, iOS, Android, Web.
- Price starts from $12 per user per month.
Intervals manages your projects and workflow. It has time tracking, task and project management, reporting, document storage, and invoicing. It has API and supports many integrations to ease your work.
You can organize your remote teams as well. The software is high-speed and provides accurate, granular reports.
- Timer, automatic time tracker, billable and non-billable hours tracker, timesheet,
- Project and task management, milestone tracking, custom workflows,
- Gantt chart, reporting, document storage, budget alerts, expense tracking,
- Integrated with Xero, QuickBooks, etc.
- Available in Android, iOS, Web.
- Lite: $29 per month for 3 active projects.
- Basic: $49 per month for 10 active projects.
- Not so Basic: $69 per month for 15 active projects.
- Professional: $99 per month for 30 active projects.
- Premium: $149 per month for 50 active projects.
- Top Shelf: $199 per month for 100 active projects.
- Unlimited: $259 per month for unlimited projects.
Elorus has a significant contribution to time tracking, invoicing project, and expense management. It motivates you to simplify your work providing powerful and easy features.
You can share a transparent and strong bonding with your clients providing detailed and precise reports, explicit transactions, and agile workflow. This intuitive app helps to hold the top position of your business.
- Automatic time tracker, billable and non-billable hours, timesheet,
- Activity tracking, expense tracking, project tracking, Project briefing,
- Estimation, client portal, invoicing, collaboration,
- Integrated with Asana, Jira, Trello, etc.
- Available on Web.
- Free: invoice up to 5 clients.
- Starter: $7 per month; invoice up to 10 clients.
- Standard: $15 per month; invoice up to 100 clients.
- Premium: $30 per month; invoice unlimited clients.
Dovico is specially dedicated to employee timesheet management and helpful for small business organizations. It has a project-based time and cost tracking solution that helps to control resources management.
You can be confident with your planning and employees using this app. It will improve your team's working efficiency within less time.
- Billable and non-billable hours tracking, timesheets management, Bulk time entry,
- Expense tracking, receipts attachment, project costing, Budget estimation, billing rates,
- Team management, time off, reports, task tracking,
- Available in iOS, Web, Android.
- Starter: Free for 5 users.
- Basic: $8 per user per month
- Professional: $15 per user per month
- Premium: $21 per user per month.
Timesheets.com focuses on monitoring employees working in the office and remotely. It motivates small business organizations to run their business without taking any hassle of time tracking, employee monitoring, and expense management.
This software is pretty much user-friendly and reasonable, allowing you to target and fulfill your goal quickly.
- Time tracking by client and project, GPS time tracking, flexible time entry, timesheet
- Job costing and billing, time off and PTO, reporting, receipt management,
- Mileage and expense tracking, human resource management,
- Integrated with Sage, ADP, Paychex, etc.
- Available in Android, iOS, Web.
- Freelancer: for one user.
- Standard: $4.50 per user per month.
- Nonprofit: $3.60 per user per month.
Clockify offers time tracking free. So, you can use it as a free Jibble alternative. It has an intuitive app providing timesheet, attendance, billable hours, and productivity. It is perfect for freelancers.
You can easily handle your team. It helps to improve a reliable relationship with clients. Increase your profitability and boost your progress with Clockify.
- Billable hours tracking, automatic and offline time tracking, timesheet management,
- Project and task tracking, project estimation, progress tracking,
- Team management, reports, bulk edit, alerts,
- Integrated with Jira, Redmine, Basecamp, etc.
- Available in Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Web.
- Free: for one user.
- Plus: $9.99 per month.
- Premium: $29.99 per month.
- Enterprise: $9.99 per month per user.
We value your time and response mostly. We’ve made our best effort to find the top alternatives to Jibble with their details. Please let us know if you choose any software from them.
Also, don’t forget to share your opinion about the software. If Apploye is on your first wishlist as the alternative option, try it for 7 days or see the demo.