Are you searching for Paymo alternatives?
Paymo is a top-class team management, time tracking, scheduling, and project management tool that helps many organizations to build their business successfully. Of course, it is very prominent in its field, but it has some flaws that may lead you to search for alternatives.
Here, we have figured out the top amazing 9 Paymo alternatives in 2021. Please stick with us till the end.
Apploye has the purpose of serving the business world to enhance productivity and efficiency in the workplace. It has an impressive and smart interface with the most vital features for time tracking, employee monitoring, scheduling, and productivity analysis.
It helps the organizations track down every employee in the office, outside, or remotely occupied. You can get precise reports and detailed timesheets for analyzing, reviewing your team and organization's progress status.
- Time tracking- automatic tracking, offline tracking, manual time entry,
- Employee monitoring- screenshots, activity level monitoring, apps, and URLs tracking, GPS location tracker.
- Reports- time and activity, manual time entry, payroll reports, app usage, URL usage,
- Timesheet- daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and customizable timesheet,
- Payroll- hourly payment and one-time payment,
- Deployment- Windows, Android, Mac, Linux, Web, and Chrome.
- The interface is user-friendly, neat, and smooth.
- Apploye is appropriate for all types of business organizations, especially for small teams.
- Apploye has a fast and very responsive support team.
- You can add notes if you need to add any details or miss something.
- The timesheets are such details that you can check all the precise information in a comprehensive method.
- The reports are easy to visualize and quickly understandable.
- It does not provide a proper holiday and leave management.
- Apploye has a finite number of integrations.
- Solo: $4 per user per month.
- Standard: $5 per user per month.
- Premium: $6 per user per month.
- Elite: $7 per user per month.
MinuteDock is a smart time tracking and professional time tracking software. You can get comprehensive reports and customizable invoice system which makes your client billing easier and faster.
It helps in team management with the timesheet, employee monitoring, project, and task management. It offers one of the most trouble-free ways to track, plan, and control your organization without any stress or hassle.
- Time tracking- simple time tracking for client, project, and task, timesheet,
- Billing- fast and flexible time tracking, flexible formatting, multi-currency support,
- Team management- flexible employee permission, billable rates per employee,
- Integrations- QuickBooks, Xero, etc.
- Deployment- Android, iOS, and Web.
- The time tracker is very simple and user-friendly.
- The in-depth reporting for clients, projects, and staff provide a hassle-free system.
- Project management is easy.
- There are many alerts that may find annoying for the user.
- It has the least integrations.
- Freelancer: $19 per user per month.
- Small team: $49 per month for 5 users.
- Business: $99 per month for 10 users.
- Enterprise: contact with the vendor.
If you want to integrate all of your remote workers and staff without any difficulties, you may look over this app. ProWorkflow provides time tracking, project management, task management, reporting, and resource management.
You can have an easy project management tool that can help you keep pace with the clients, employees, and contractors. Try ProWorkflow as one of the best alternatives to Paymo.
- Time tracking- timesheet, billable, and non-billable hours tracking multiple billing rates.
- Projects- project progress tracking, customizable templates, powerful reporting, milestone tracking.
- Resource management- capacity management, resource scheduling, skills tracking,
- Integrations- Xero, Kashflow, Freshbooks, Zapier, etc.
- Deployment- Web
- Flexible task and project management make this app great.
- One page project dashboard gives you a detailed review.
- The workflow and custom categories are amazing.
- The invoicing template is quite basic.
- The report export system is a little bit troublesome.
- Some apps do not integrate properly.
- Professional: $20 per user per month.
- Advanced: $30 per user per month.
Wrike is one of the most leading project management tools that provides time tracking, remote monitoring, project tracking, and other essential utilities. It is perfect for freelancers, small business organizations, large enterprises, and businesses.
The diversity in features makes this tool appropriate for the marketers, creative teams, service teams, and many other professions. It helps you to stay on the same step with your team and organization.
- Time tracking- timeline, timesheet, employee database,
- Remote work- time zone tracking, activity monitoring, collaboration,
- Team- team planning, communication, alerts,
- Integrations- Salesforce, Tableau, MediaValet, etc.
- Deployment- Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Web.
- It is very helpful for internal communication.
- The support team is very responsive and concerned about user experience.
- The task and project management platform of Wrike is up to the mark.
- The time reminder for projects is missing.
- The time tracking feature has some bugs.
- The mobile app has limited features.
- Free- Wrike is free for 5 users.
- Professional- $9.80 per user per month.
- Business- $24.80 per user per month.
- Enterprise- Customizable.
ManicTime helps the user to start and count the time accurately for client billing and office work. It not only tracks time automatically but also monitors the employees by website tracking and app usage tracking.
It represents all the reports and timesheets in an intuitive and easy interface that helps the user to review the work at a glance. You can see the away time as well. It means if you go away from the computer, it counts the away time as well.
- Time tracking- automatic tracking, offline tracking, billable and non-billable hours,
- Reports- payroll, timesheet,
- Attendance tracking- leave and vacation tracking,
- Integrations- Jira, GitHub, etc.
- Deployment- Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Web.
- It offers the auto-tagging feature to classify your activities.
- You can add the scanned bills for accurate client billing.
- The interface is user-friendly.
- It has a limited number of integrations.
- The mobile version is not user-friendly.
- The free version has limited supportive features.
- Free: with limited features.
- Pro: $67 per person per year.
Timecamp offers project time tracking, robust reporting, tracking team performance, project profitability, and many vital features to the world's professionals.
You can get insightful reports that are very useful for the comprehensive analysis of efficiency levels, productivity, progress status, and other essential aspects of you and your employees. You can use it as a free alternative to Paymo.
- Time tracking- automatic tracking, one-click tracker, graphical timesheet,
- Reports- billable, non-billable hours, reports on project, task, and people, activities, efficiencies, budget,
- Invoicing- automatic invoices based on hours, notification on client views, payment gateway
- Integrations- ActiveCollab, Asana, Basecamp, Breeze, etc.
- Deployment- Windows, Linux, Android, Mac, iOS, and Web.
- The free version is enough for solo users.
- The customizable billing rate is very helpful to determine the billable and non-billable hours and resource management.
- The advanced expense tracker helps to simplify the work.
- The interface is not intuitive enough.
- The Linux OS needs to be improved.
- The reports should be more detailed.
- Free: for one user.
- Basic: $5.25 per user per month.
- Pro: $7.50 per user per month.
- Enterprise: Contact with the vendors
This app offers one workspace to conduct the teamwork efficiently. It is used for planning, management, tracking, and group work. Monday.com is a multipurpose platform used for time tracking, project tracking, collaboration, contact management and resource management.
It helps automate the repetitive tasks and visualize the reports as a map, kanban, timeline, etc. You can use it for remote work, software development, HR, marketing, and many other platforms.
- Time tracking- automatic tracking, timesheet, offline tracking, overtime calculation,
- Employee monitoring- browsing history tracking, idle time tracking, alerts,
- Resource management- scheduling, capacity management, collaboration tools,
- Integrations- Zoom, Slack, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.
- Deployment- Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Web
- This app is very resourceful and helps to stay organized.
- The dragging and dropping, customization, and automation are amazing.
- The task setup is easy, the interface is vibrant and colorful.
- The billing feature is not properly organized.
- There is no plan for solo users.
- There needs much time for customization.
- Basic: $8 per user per month
- Standard: $10 per user per month
- Pro: $16 per user per month
- Enterprise: contact with the vendors.
Taskworld provides a seamless and smart platform for time and task tracking, and collaboration with your team. It has different plans for different organizations that suit all types and sizes of business organizations.
You can get project-based tracking, management, project timeline, performance reports, file management, and team messaging. You can manage your remote teams to keep them on the same page as yours.
- Time tracking- project-based time tracking, timeline,
- Remote- team messaging, collaboration, task management,
- Project management- planning, Kanban board, Gantt Chart, resource management,
- Integrations- Box, Google Drive, Google Meet, Dropbox, etc.
- Deployment- Android, iOS, Web.
- The reports are easily shareable and project management is super convenient.
- The app can be used for a large range of corporations.
- It is user-friendly and collaborative.
- This app is costly for small ventures.
- The task and sub-task editing are complex.
- Taskworld has limited integration.
- Professional: $10 per user per month.
- Business: $22 per user per month.
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Avaza is a compact tool that provides time tracking, resource scheduling, project management, invoice, and expense tracking. You can operate the project smoothly by discussion, file sharing, activity feeds, and task collaboration.
It has a list view of tasks with Kanban board and Gantt Chart. It offers flexible project billing and budget method. You can easily keep the eyes on your working members, what they do, and when they work.
- Time tracking- automatic time tracking, multiple billing rates, billable and non-billable hours track.
- Project management- planning, Gantt Charts, Kanban Boards, milestone tracking, budget management.
- Team collaboration- discussion, collaboration, share,
- Integrations- Zapier, Xero, Stripe, etc.
- Deployment- Android, iOS, Web.
- The app provides useful timesheet and project management tools.
- Collaboration and invoicing are amazing.
- It saves a lot of time with recurring tasks.
- There is no video support to learn this software by ownself.
- The mobile version needs improvement.
- It has no desktop version.
- Startup: $9.95 per month
- Basic: $19.95 per month
- Business: $39.95 per month
10. Time Analytics
Time Analytics is a timesheet-based time tracking software solution. It offers powerful reports on your business and helps create accurate invoices for your clients.The platform is very helpful when it comes to managing your business and making smart business decisions. You can monitor employees, projects as well as clients to make sure you’re on the right track.
- Time tracking- intuitive and comprehensible timesheets that take only a few minutes
- Performance management- crucial company KPI tracking with accuracy
- Client monitoring- profitability tracking for each client and contract
- Cost tracking- monitoring project profitability and gaining insights for the future
- Invoicing- creating itemized transparent additions that explain your fees
- User friendly intuitive interface anyone can use
- Accurate insights into all aspects of business
- Great for monitoring and predicting project costs
- Few integrations
- No screenshots
- Free plan for up to 5 users
- Starter – $4.99 per user per month
- Optimum – $6.99 per user per month
- Premium – $12.99 per user per month
We hope we bring the best alternatives to Paymo to you. All of the apps have distinct qualities that may help you to choose one. But you may consider Apploye for some reason.
It is intuitive and smooth to use with a clean interface. It has prominent features and a reasonable price that all you need in a time tracking software.