Looking for Timeneye alternatives?
In the time tracking market, Timeneye has an easy tracking tool with robust reporting and powerful employee monitoring. Teams and freelancers get the most usability of this application.
However, It has some limitations. Also, we ought to find alternatives to get the most fitting software for our system.
In this blog, we’re presenting the top 10 Timeneye alternatives with their details. So, stay to the end.
Apploye enables you with smart time tracking, monitoring, analyzing, and payroll management. This intelligent application provides a simple and organized platform to run your business most efficiently.
The growth hackers like this app for its features, interface, usability, efficiency, and price. It can be useful for large, medium, and small-sized business organizations, especially for startups maintaining a remote team.
It is compatible with desktop and mobile. If you don't want to use your device's application, go for the web app and chrome extension.
- Online and offline time tracking, manual time entry, customizable timesheet,
- Employee activity tracking, screenshots, app, and URL tracking, GPS location tracker,
- Payroll and invoices, attendance, and leave tracking, employee scheduling,
- Time and activity, payroll, app usage, URL usage reports,
- Project and task tracking, project progress measurement,
- Available in Windows, macOS, Android, Linux, and Web.
- Solo: $4 per user per month
- Standard: $5 per user per month
- Premium: $6 per user per month
- Elite: $7 per user per month
Benefits of using Apploye:
- It provides a sound environment to work in, whether you work from home, office, or outdoor.
- The app is very smart and gives real-time data on the project and task.
- It helps oversee each of the employees, mark their efficiencies, and show the most active and least active employees.
- You can customize the timesheet according to your preference. The timesheets are comprehensive and give detailed information about the working hours.
- The customer support is impressive and responsive.
- It has the most reasonable pricing plans that suit all types of business.
ManicTime eases to focus on business growth by tracking time for individuals and teams. It also traces the computer usage. You don't have to think about the time reports of your employees how long they work. It generates accurate timesheets and activity reports.
Get control over your employees' productive time and run your business without any hassle with ManicTime.
- Automatic tracking of time and computer usage, away from time calculation
- Offline work facilities to work without an internet connection,
- Easy timesheet, tagging, and detailed reports, stopwatch.
- Integrated with Jira, GitHub, etc.
- Available in Windows, Android, Mac, Linux, Web.
- Free with the basic features.
- Pro costs $67.
primaERP is a time tracking, billing, and attendance management software that helps teams and individuals to get money in return for time. You can properly utilize your time by tracking projects and clients, clock in and out, getting an overview of the timesheet, and easy billing.
It is easy to understand and intuitive to use. You can review your co-workers’ time and get reliable reports for accurate billing.
- Clock in and out, time tracking, automatic timesheet,
- daily, weekly and monthly overview, reports, profitability monitoring,
- Easy billing and invoicing records, API integration,
- Available in iOS, Android, Web.
- Attendance: Free for 3 users; $9 per user per month.
- Time tracking: Free for 3 users; $4 per user per month.
- Billing: Free for single user; $4 per user per month.
TimeCamp increases project profitability by providing a proper implementation of time management. You can review your work with an organized dashboard, detailed timesheet, insightful reports, invoices, and other essential features.
It is useful for small and large industries. Work smartly and get the best productivity outcome for your organization.
- Automatic time tracking, vacation and leave tracking, billable and non-billable hours tracking,
- Profitability and productivity tracking, comprehensive reports,
- Invoices, resource management, attendance tracking,
- Integrated with Slack, Trello, Xero, etc.
- Available in Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, Web.
- Solo: Free with unlimited projects and tasks.
- Basic: $5.25 per user per month
- Pro: $7.50 per user per month
- Enterprise: Contact with the vendor.
5. My Hours
Source: My Hours
My hours provides a free platform of time tracking for individual or team. It has the basic and advanced features for the project and team management, billing, and invoicing with a visually attractive interface.
You can specify your time logs, audit the employees’ records, approve timesheets, and manage team members. Also, you can track team time working on a common project.
- Real-time tracker with manual time entry, billable hours and expense tracking,
- Project and task tracking, project budget tracking, audit time logs,
- Invoice, team time tracking, timesheet,
- Integrated with Zapier, QuickBooks, etc.
- Available in Android, iOS, Web.
- Free for individuals or teams.
- Pro: $7 per user per month
ClockShark is very suitable for field service, construction, and many companies for its versatile and flexible features. It offers a time clock, GPS location tracker, geofencing, and many essential features to run a business thoroughly.
It’s a matter of one-click to get timesheets, summary, or detailed reports, schedule the scattered employees, and manage vacations. Coordinate and collaborate your team communication to control in house and outdoor employees.
- Web punch clock, clock in and out, time tracking, billable and non-billable hours tracking,
- Employee scheduling, vacation and leave management, drag, and drop,
- GPS tracker, geofencing, time off, payroll, reporting,
- Integrated with ADP, Xero, Sage, Zapier, etc.
- Available in iOS, Android, Web.
- Basic: $3 per user per month
- Standard: $6 per user per month
- Pro: $8 per user per month
Source: Time Clock Wizard
Time Clock Wizard works as a real wizard for employees, managers, and administrators. You can run your whole business consistently with this application. It has scheduling, tracking, management and payroll features.
You can build a transparency and accountability culture among the employees with the advanced clock in and reporting. It is compatible with the desktop and mobile with a simple interface.
- Instant work schedule, changing shifts, daily, weekly and monthly schedule,
- Time tracking, timesheet, online punch card, clock-in and out,
- Payroll reports, payroll filters, time-off, PTO tracking,
- Integrated with QuickBooks, Xero, etc.
- Available in iOS, Android, Web.
- Free: for unlimited users.
- Value: $19.95 per month.
- Pro: $34.95 per month.
- Enterprise: $129.95 per month.
Toggl offers an easy solution to auto-tracking. You don't need to use the start and stop button for tracking purposes rather than keyword triggers or specific auto-tracking programs.
It also has a dedicated app for your device, along with the web application. It also has a manual time entry option, comprehensive reports and timesheet, application and browsing history tracking, and other features.
- Automatic time tracking, offline tracking, and manual entry,
- Easy timesheet, apps and URLs tracking, reporting,
- project and revenue tracking, billable rates, project estimation, and alerts,
- Integrated with Asana, Bitbucket, Jira, etc.
- Available in Android, Windows, Web, iOS, Mac.
- Free: up to 5 users.
- Starter: $10 per user per month
- Premium: $20 per user per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
The benefits of DeskTime are time and computer monitoring, communication, and productivity perk. The most impressive part of DeskTime is the productivity analysis process of the user.
The organized dashboard helps oversee daily activities like time of work, effectiveness, productivity, etc. DeskTime emphasizes to automate your business without any inconvenience.
- Automatic time tracking, offline time tracking, private time option,
- Pomodoro timer, document title tracking, shift scheduling, invoice,
- Screenshots, app, and URL tracking, project tracking, reports, cost calculation,
- Integrated with Trello, GitLab, Jira, etc.
- Available in Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Web.
- Lite: Free for a single user,
- Pro: $7 per user per month,
- Premium: $9 per user per month,
- Enterprise: $14 per user per month.
Hubstaff has vibrant features for time tracking, productivity analysis, and employee monitoring. Employee monitoring is a real gem for Hubstaff with screenshots, apps, and URLs tracking, activity tracking, GPS location tracker, and geofencing.
It provides a smart platform for teams to work efficiently. It also has invoices and payroll. Overall, it can be an excellent alternative to Timeneye.
- Time tracking, detailed timesheet, time off, apps and URLs tracking,
- Reporting, productivity monitoring, scheduling, screenshots,
- GPS location tracker, geofencing, payroll, and invoices,
- Integrated with Breeze, ClickUp, GitLab, etc.
- Available in Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Web.
- Free: for one user
- Basic: $7 per user per month
- Premium: $10 per user per month
- Enterprise: $20 per user per month
All the alternatives to Timeneye described above are unique in features and interface. All have some advantages and disadvantages. However, you may look Apploye. It has a complete set of employee monitoring and productivity analysis.
To know more about Apploye, try it for 7 days or contact with the Apploye expert.