Suppose you ask me a question, why you need virtual assistant services. My answer will be that virtual assistant services’ benefit is endless, and I called it a vital component of the early stages of businesses and startups. Let me explain it first then you decide whether you outsource virtual assistant services or not.
Believe it or not, Business Owners are one of the busiest people. You are operating all the business sectors such as operations, finance, marketing, hiring, and many more. As a business owner, you are not getting enough time to spend with friends and family members. Now I am going to tell you why you need virtual assistant services?
- First of all, there are lots of work, and you don’t need to involve but need to make it done. In that case, you can hire a virtual assistant and dedicate these tasks. It saves your time, and you can spend more time with your family and friends.
- Second, hiring a permanent employee is costly. On the other hand, hire a virtual assistant can save cost money. Most employers or entrepreneurs hire virtual assistants to reduce costs.
- Third, Maybe you have customers worldwide and need to support your customer without any trouble. You can expect 24/7 service from your virtual assistant.
- Fourth, You are a busy person; maintaining all the meeting schedules and appointments is restless. By taking virtual personal assistant service, you can manage your routine and schedule.
- Last but not the list, After hiring an employee, you need to train his/her first. Employee training is costly and time-consuming. You can save on training costs by hiring a virtual assistant. Virtual assistants are pre-trained and well prepared to make your tasks done.
According to your requirements, many communities, job boards, and Facebook groups post your job offer and hire VA. You can hire an individual virtual assistant directly or VA from virtual assistant companies. If you are looking to hire a virtual assistant at a cheap cost with quality service, I recommend hiring a virtual assistant from India or the Philippines. We have made a list of virtual assistant companies from India and the Philippines for you.
Check out our comprehensive article on virtual assistant companies in India and virtual assistant companies in the Philippines to help you understand why you should outsource virtual assistant services from India and the Philippines.
If you are looking to hire an individual virtual assistant or freelancer, you can read our extensive article on the best freelance websites. Here you can see 60+ freelance job boards where you can outsource virtual assistant services according to your requirements.
Virtual Assistant is an independent contractor widely known as a VA. VA’s are offering reliable and professional virtual assistant services to grow your business. They can handle all sorts of administrative tasks to all business-related tasks. In this article, we made a list of tasks that you can outsource for your business. Let’s check it out-
Email marketing is one of the marketing channels or efforts to promote your business’s products and services. You can hire a virtual assistant for email marketing, and he/she can do all the tasks related to email marketing.
- Creating and managing email marketing software
- Adding and removing subscriber list
- Creating Email Newsletters
- Editing Email & Follow-up emails
- Creating and sending cold emails
- Set up Auto-responders
- Creating Broadcast Email to promote content
You need good content for your business. Nowadays, content marketing becomes a core marketing channel to grow business. There are many tasks under content marketing, and you can outsource to virtual assistant services.
- Blog post creation
- SEO writing
- Directory Submission
- Newsletter writing
- Press Release writing
- Guest blog post creation
- Podcast scripting
You don’t have enough time to check every email and send a reply. Sometimes you may miss important business emails to send answers because of the shortage of time. You can hire a personal virtual assistant to take care of your email box.
- Checking & Sending reply
- Remove irrelevant emails
- Organizing Mailbox
Administrative tasks are the backbone of any business. To operate your business effectively, you need all the administrative tasks done monthly basis. If you do not give high priority to administrative works, one day, your company may collapse. You can outsource the following administrative tasks to run your business.
- Data Entry
- Filing and organizing file
- Clean up google drive and rearrange
- Basic Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Cancel unnecessary subscriptions
- Hiring and Training new members
- Managing blog editorial calendar
- Arranging Interviews
- Answering Phone calls
- Following up leads
- Creating PowerPoint presentation
- Calendar Maintenance
- Customer Service
- Appointment setting
- Job listing
- Handle Payments/ Send invoices to clients
- Uploading Youtube Videos
- Personal Assistant to CEO
- Hiring and Training new members
- Project Management
- Event Planning and Management
Your business’s online presence is essential to growth, and social media marketing is essential to business growth. You have created Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social media accounts for your business’s social presence. Still, you don’t have enough time to creating posts & managing all the social accounts regularly.
In that case, you can outsource social media management virtual assistant services and dedicated all the social media pages, accounts, or groups to your virtual assistant to manage. There is a list of social media management tasks you can make done by hiring a virtual social media manager.
- Manage Facebook Group
- Collect Leads from Facebook Group by using a tool like Groupboss
- Manage Facebook Page
- Scheduling Social Media Post
- Creating Facebook Ads
- Creating & Managing Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest post
- Responding Social Media Messages
- Designing Social Media Graphics
- Upload Videos on youtube
Lead generation is the process of identifying potential customers or clients for your products or services. I did lead generation work before; from my experience, lead generation is time-consuming work. You can hire a virtual lead generation & prospecting expert for this work.
- Send Cold Message on Linkedin
- Use Lead generation tools.
- Send Connection message to Linkedin contacts.
- Use LinkedIn SalesNavigator
- Send Messages that comment on Instagram, Facebook page, Linkedin Page, Twitter, and Facebook Group.
- Run a Social Media Contest or Challenges
Customer service is the heart of any business. Excellent customer support increases the word of mouth of your business. You can hire a virtual customer support expert from a different time zone to support 24/7 your customers.
- Website chats Support.
- Email Support
- Direct Audio call or Video call support
More sales mean more revenue. You can hire virtual sales representatives for the following responsibilities.
- Doing cold call
- Calling warm Sales leads
- Follow-up sales call.
You may have a website for your business, and you want to drive potential traffic to your site. More traffic means more sales. SEO is one of the ways to generate traffic to your site. If you want non-paid exposure of your brand, you can get it by SEO.
In that case, to build a better SEO site, lots of work you need to do or manage. You can outsource virtual assistant services and hire a virtual SEO expert. Here is the list of work you can outsource for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Site Audit
- Linkbuilding Campaign Setup
- Keyword Research for blog content
- Competitor Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
- Blog Commenting
- Landing Page Set up
- Keyword Ranking Report
- Monthly/Weekly Traffic analysis
- Sitemap and webmaster Submission
- Developing SEO and Marketing strategy
Instead of hiring a full-time designer, you can outsource virtual assistant services for your company’s design work. You will get highly creative, talented people when you outsource design work.
- Photo Editing
- Creating Graphics for Blog posts
- Designing Business cards, logos, banners, etc.
- Creating social media graphics
- Design Ebooks
- Product Design
- Sourcing photos for blogs, books, social media, etc.
Without research, you can’t grow your business. Before starting a new business, you need to do market research and find your ideal clients or customers? Not only market research but also there are many research-related works. Without any research, you can’t make any decision. On the other hand, research is time-consuming. So you can outsource virtual assistant services for research work.
Your virtual assistant will give you the report of the research topic that you have dedicated to his/her. It will help to make a decision.
- Market Research
- Researching Guest post opportunities
- Product Research
- Software Research for purchase
- Researching for Affiliate marketing
- Researching product price and make a product price comparison table
- Competitors Research
- Find out the solution for a specific problem.
- SWOT Analysis
- Research and make a summary of industry news
Marketing is the heart of any business. Marketing is essential because it helps you to sell your product and services. Marketing, sales, revenue are interrelated to each other. More marketing equals more sales, and more sales equal more revenues.
- Product launches
- Building sales funnel
- Facebook, Google, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest ad management
- Ebook and course promotion
- Press release
- Blog post promotion
- Guest post submission
Here is the list of tech-related virtual assistant services you could outsource-
- Video & Audio editing
- Technical SEO
- Setting up goals in Google Analytics.
- Track Website traffic
- Web Design & Maintain
- Technical Support to customer
- Creating Sales funnel
- Creating landing page
- Tracking & fixing broken links
- Managing eCommerce site
- Managing customer database
- Updating blog posts from time to time
- Setting up newsletter
- Launching affiliate program
- Ad management
- Website coding
- UI Design
Lastly, you may think about how you can manage your virtual assistant? & what are the best virtual assistant software tools?
Read our comprehensive article on virtual assistant software to help you choose the best software tools to manage your virtual assistant.
So, these are the virtual assistant services tasks you could outsource for your business. Virtual assistant services make everything simpler and faster to grow your business. It can help you manage the daily routine tasks. The choice is yours, and do your research; if you feel virtual assistant services can be useful for your business, you can outsource virtual assistant services.